I haven't posted in a while, I've been very busy looking after my foster kitty who is only 4 weeks old, and also, honestly I haven't been to sure on what to post about, but I do now!
My local Kmart has completely done up their makeup section, brought in more brands and even brought out their own brand makeup and nails. One brand I am really excited to buy from is BYS. I bought an eyeshadow palette of theirs about a year ago and when it ran out I didn't bother buying another because there was no where close to me that sold their products but now I have no excuses, I've used nail polishes and foundations from BYS before so I am super happy.
I went in to Kmart have a look at everything and ended up walking out with Kmart brand false nails which were $5 and a BYS 48 eyeshadow palette that was $9.75.
I'm hoping to create a pretty and bright look to share with the palette and also post photos of when I put the nails on!




No comments:
Post a Comment