Saturday, 25 January 2014

Everyday Basic Makeup Faves

My everyday basic makeup favorites!
I use these everyday ( or the days I wear makeup!)
I'd also like to apologize in advance if the lighting is terrible, I took these pretty late in the afternoon!


So over all these are the main staples I use every day (I used my tea box to stand up my foundation powder lol, does anyone else like the Lipton infusion range?) 





Usually I won't use a concealer as I'm just going for an everyday, not to heavy look, but if I am going out of a night or somewhere fancy I'll use concealer, what I usually tend to do is use my Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream and any spots or blemishes I have I'll use a dab of Maybelline Super Stay foundation if I'm feeling intimidated :P
Then I'll finish it off with my Australis Fresh & Flawless pressed powder.


I'll then move onto my eyes, my favorite part!
My eye shadow is always changing, but for during the day I chose a shimmery brown or I just don't wear a shadow, if I'm feeling colourful I'll add a colour. I usually do between 2 to 4 coats of mascara and I will curl my lashes once I have mascara on and dried (Yes I know all about breaking your lashes from doing this but it honestly hasn't happened to me and I've been doing this since I was 15) 
My favorite two mascara's are: Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion and Maybelline Mega Plush which is waterproof and I use this over the top as a last coat.


And to finish it off... Lips!
I like to keep these neutral and moisturized so that when I do wear a lipstick I don't have bits of flaky skin on my lips ruining my look!
I absolutely love the Maybelline Baby Lips range I don't have a specific favorite I love them all! I'm also finding Palmers Coco Butter, Lip Butter very moisturizing and tastes good too! and for colour over the top or underneath of these two I add NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel or (not pictured) Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in Toffee Fudge.


So that's pretty much what I wear every day, unless of course if I add a colour eye shadow and use concealer. I hope you liked this post, leave me a comment if you'd like to see my Everyday Basic Makeup Look using these products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment