Friday, 24 January 2014

First post/blog!

So since this is my first post/ blog I thought I'd make it a get to know me! Lets get into it... :) 



Name? Jessica Grieve ( But I've been spelling my name as Jessika since I was 13/14) 
Age? 18
Where and when were you born?
 I was born in Bundaburg Base Hospital, Queensland in 1995.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Honestly, I feel that finishing year 12 and passing was one of my greatest achievements, for now at least. I went through so much yet still attended 3-4 days out of 5 and managed to pass.

Do you drink?
Only for events, birthdays/ parties/ holidays and even then I probably pass.

Do you like to party? No thanks :)

Do you smoke? Nononooo, no way, nor have I ever tried, this includes drugs as well! Does not appeal to me :)

Do you believe in love? Yes love is a strong and wonderful feeling/emotion. I love, love!

What is your favourite band/singer?
I couldn't pick just one singer! but I'd have to say Katy Perry or Iggy Azalea as my most favorite two singers and my favorite band... Probably Fall Out Boy, I've always liked them
What is your favourite song?
 
Forever changing, but for not it's Undressed by Kim Cesarion. 
What is your favourite movie?
Anastasia, It was out in 1997 :) I also love the Saw movies 
What is your favourite TV show?
I have a few I like to switch between while waiting for episodes to come out..
Pretty Little Liars
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
The Vampire Diaries
Awkward
One Tree Hill
The Carrie Diaries
What is your favourite flavor of ice cream? 
I love sorbet's more than ice cream and I'll get that in either apple or lemon, yum yum

What is your favourite colour?
I can't just have one!
Green
Purple 
Pink

Hobbies? 
Reading, playing games on my phone, computer and Xbox, shopping, makeup, cooking, going for drives with my partner and friends, watching movies, tv shows or youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment