So today I went on a hunt for some bargain makeup buys, I went to Priceline and didn't find anything that caught my eye. I then went to Chemist Warehouse, which for those who may not have it where they live, is a Chemist but everything is seriously discounted, name brands up to more than half price, so from there I got a Maybelline Baby Lips that was $2.69 as apposed to $3.95 and Maybelline Color Show Sequin in Nailsilver Gleam which was $4.99 as apposed to $5.95
I don't have a picture of the baby lips on it's own but it's pictured in my Everyday Basic Makeup Faves blog/post and you can find that here: Everyday Basic Makeup Faves
I don't have a picture of the baby lips on it's own but it's pictured in my Everyday Basic Makeup Faves blog/post and you can find that here: Everyday Basic Makeup Faves
Then my last stop was Kmart. I wasn't looking to buy anything really just browsing and then I found serious clearances. I feel like they were either discontinuing the products or they wanted to get rid of them to make room for some more newer products. Unfortunately I got to Kmart at about 4 in the afternoon and everyone had been in and most of the makeup was gone, but I managed to get a few products which I'll list with the prices, I did open a couple of the products ( I was excited hehe ) I will do swatches and a review on all of these bargains so stay posted for that! yay :)
BYS Blush Duo - $2
Rimmel London Glam Eyes - $2
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain - $5
Covergirl Smokey Shadow Blast - $5
Face Of Australia Budge Proof Eye shadow - $2
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain - $5
Covergirl Smokey Shadow Blast - $5
Face Of Australia Budge Proof Eye shadow - $2
Sorry about photo quality must have moved as the photo was being taken :(
I hope you enjoyed my bargains, be on the lookout for a review and swatches!


No comments:
Post a Comment