The other day I went to Kmart not expecting to find any good makeup bargains or sales, I walked in and over to the makeup section and got a serious surprise!! there was Covergirl, Rimmel, BYS and many more brands that had makeup for $5 to $2 I made a post about it if you'd like to checkout the prices for the things I bought here: Excited to try
I've done swatches of the products so lets get into this!
Covergirl - Smoky Shadow Blast in Citrus Flare
I absolutely love this and cannot wait to create a look using this duo, the colours are very shimmery and seem well pigmented.
BYS Blush Duo in Paint It Pink
I feel like the colours are fun looking inside the container and look very pretty, but once on my skin I don't know if they really agree with my skin tone, eh it was $2 not like I lost a great amount of money perhaps I'll use them as an eye shadow or pat onto my lips? lol
For my last two swatches I put them together;
The first swatch closer to my wrist (the darker colour) is Face Of Australia - Budge Proof Eye shadow in Poision Ivy
And the second swatch being the lighter one is Rimmel London Glam Eyes in Urban Green
And the second swatch being the lighter one is Rimmel London Glam Eyes in Urban Green
I'm really excited to wear Urban Green it looks really shimmery and pretty, on the other hand when it says Budge Proof Eye shadow they mean BUDGE PROOF, It was super hard to get this swatch off even with a bit of water and soap! Lol, so I am a bit concerned to wear this.. but none the less this is also a pretty colour it kind of comes off as silver to me in inside light and outside it's more a greeny gray.
I hope you liked my swatches and review of these shadows/blush. I'll post some makeup looks using them soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment