Okay, this is something that has been bugging me and annoying me ever since I've started used bloggger/blogspot.. I can't get the "don't track my page views" to work! arrrggg I've tried doing this;
If you are using Chrome, go to Settings>Advanced Settings>Privacy>Content Settings>Cookies>Manage Exceptions
Add the following to you exception list :
[*.]blogspot.com
[*.]blogspot.sg (Depending on where you are from, it could be .something else)
[*.]blogger.com
aaaand it just does not work, I have tried all 3 but the main one which would have made sense to me to use was [*.]blogspot.com.au because that's whats in my URL...
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDDDD AAARRHHHHHGGGG
If you are using Chrome, go to Settings>Advanced Settings>Privacy>Content Settings>Cookies>Manage Exceptions
Add the following to you exception list :
[*.]blogspot.com
[*.]blogspot.sg (Depending on where you are from, it could be .something else)
[*.]blogger.com
aaaand it just does not work, I have tried all 3 but the main one which would have made sense to me to use was [*.]blogspot.com.au because that's whats in my URL...
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDDDD AAARRHHHHHGGGG
No comments:
Post a Comment