Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Two Reviews in ONE!

Tonight I feel like doing two reviews together in one blog, just because, I can >.< Enjoy..

The two products I will be reviewing are; VO5 Give Me Texture, dry texturing spray and Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


We'll start with VO5 Give Me Texture spray;

I really like this product and I've only used it twice now! My hair is wavy to begin with (although it was dead straight until about 2 years ago) and adding this texturing spray intensifies my waves and turns them to beachy/messy/sexy full volume curls, my hair feels really nice and I feel it gives my hair some "oomf". The only downside I am having at the moment is that it doesn't (to me) smell nice, it's not an unpleasant smell, I was just expecting a berry or coconut smell but there doesn't seem to be a distinct smell, but that doesn't put me off this product as my shampoo is already packed full of smell :-)
I'd give this product a 5/5 I will be buying again.




Garnier Micella Cleansing Water

This is actually my second bottle! and is also another product I am really enjoying. I use to take about 15 to 20 minutes a night to clean my face, tone and moisturize but since trying this product I can say it easily takes me a bit over 5 minutes. I have found that I need to use maybe 4 to 5 makeup remover pads to fully get the product thus probably minimizing the "200 uses" but I am fine with that! I am really surprised that something can remove makeup including waterproof mascara but not sting and hurt your eyes like a soap or cleanser would, I love it so much. It doesn't really have a smell to it, it feels nice on the skin, and I've found I don't need to moisturize or even use toner. It's a miracle!
I give this a 5/5 also, and I will continue to buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment