Sunday, 6 July 2014

I'M BACK (sort of)

For the last few months I've had some things going on, I decided to stop blogging because I ended up not having as much time as I thought I did to be able to regularly post as much as I would have liked to..
One of the main reasons for this was that I actually got full time work and was working for a bit over 2 months when I decided to quit. I've made a post about that if anyone would like to read about why I left my job.

I also hadn't been getting out and about much, so I hadn't bought any new makeup or products to blog about.

I was also feeling depressed again and decided I needed to take some time out for me. My partner moved 3 hours away from me and I could only see him 2 days a week, we hardly spoke while he was gone as he had to work and I felt it was really stressing me out, getting me down and putting strain on the relationship. He's back now (yay) which is good and I feel I am in a better state of mind now too! 


So I probably won't be posting everyday, maybe a post here or there throughout the week, I'll probably blog about lots of different and random things, we'll see! 



So bear with me everyone, posts happening soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment