Wednesday, 16 July 2014

John Frieda hair colour review!

I am always dying my hair and just recently I've found a really good hair dye, so I thought, why not do a review and maybe someone else will love it just as much as I do!

The hair dye I'm reviewing is; John Frieda Precision Foam Colour. 
You can get this for about $14 or less when it is on special but normal price it retails for around $22, but don't let the price put you off, unlike most hair dyes if you have a lot or thick hair you will usually need 2 dyes, but I only ever need the one and there is so much left over! my hair is a bit past my shoulders, thickish and is usually hard to get the hair dye through so there are always patches and bits missed, but with John I never have a problem! Plus if you are like me and have to buy two colours the price works out the same anyway!

I've used John about 5 or so times now and just recently I have changed my colour to a reddish brown and love it, one thing I do hope to see from this brand is maybe more intense, brighter reds and purples, at the moment they seem to be doing more natural colours, which is fine, I was just a little disappointed when I wanted to go a brighter red there were none in the range, so I haven't actually didn't bother to go with another brand and get a brighter red, that's just how committed I am to this brand I guess..


This is the colour I have been getting.
 The colour I decided to swap to for a change, loving it! I recommend it especially if you want a natural reddy brown colour.








No comments:

Post a Comment