Okay so I have some seriously exciting news....... I am currently in the process of becoming a foster carer!
A foster carer for kittens that is, I've said I can take on a couple of kittens at a time so maybe up to 3 kitties and they'll probably be about 3 or 4 weeks old, I will have to care for them until they are 8 weeks and then hand them back over the cat shelter where they will have all their vaccinations, be de-sexed and then adopted out to loving homes.
The cat center provides everything like kitten food, litter, bedding etc but I'm more than happy to purchase things with my own money which I will probably end up doing.
While I'm looking for a full time job and not having much luck, volunteering my time until I get a job is better than doing nothing and sitting around all day!
I cant wait to blog about my little kittens and post cute pictures! I'm thinking I'll do a post once a week for the 4 weeks the kittens are with me until I get a new lot of kitties that need looking after :)
I have some photos of some cats/ kittens I took when I visited the cat center like 3 days in a row lol (crazy cat lady)
Enjoy!
A foster carer for kittens that is, I've said I can take on a couple of kittens at a time so maybe up to 3 kitties and they'll probably be about 3 or 4 weeks old, I will have to care for them until they are 8 weeks and then hand them back over the cat shelter where they will have all their vaccinations, be de-sexed and then adopted out to loving homes.
The cat center provides everything like kitten food, litter, bedding etc but I'm more than happy to purchase things with my own money which I will probably end up doing.
While I'm looking for a full time job and not having much luck, volunteering my time until I get a job is better than doing nothing and sitting around all day!
I cant wait to blog about my little kittens and post cute pictures! I'm thinking I'll do a post once a week for the 4 weeks the kittens are with me until I get a new lot of kitties that need looking after :)
I have some photos of some cats/ kittens I took when I visited the cat center like 3 days in a row lol (crazy cat lady)
Enjoy!












No comments:
Post a Comment