Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Valentines Day

Aww!

So tomorrow is Valentines day and unlike most girls I'm not really doing anything, although I am not single, my partner just doesn't see the point in celebrating the day.. But with that being said I think I'll take myself out to lunch to have my favorite from last time I went out which I blogged about here; Lunch Date.

I'll post photos of my outfit and makeup for the day I'm thinking of keeping it sweet and pretty, not to heavy, keeping it a shimmery rose gold/light browns/light shimmery pink/ neutral lip, kind of style I'll only be going out to lunch, if that, so I won't be wanting to be too 'made up' somehow I don't think my food is going to appreciate how I look.. Lol


I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of looooove! hehee xx


_____$$$$__________$$$$$
___$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$______$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$________$$$$________$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__________$$__________$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________$___________$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________________$
__$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________________$
___$$$$$$$$$$$_______________________$
____$$$$$$$$$$_______________________$
_____$$$$$$$$$_______________________$
______$$$$__$$$__$$$$$_______________$
_______$______$_$_____$_____________$
______$_______$$______$_____________$
______$________________$___________$
______$________________$__________$
_______$_______________$_________$
_______$______________$_________$
________$_____________$________$
_________$___________$$______$
__________$_________$__$____$
___________$_______$_____$$
____________$$___$$
______________$$$
_______________$

No comments:

Post a Comment