I don't know if this post will really be all that interesting, but it's about me in a way I guess so I thought I'd do it..
As the title suggests this is a post about tattoos and piercings.. mine of course, lol.
So I'll list what piercings I have/had, how old I was when I got them, I'll give them a pain rating out of 5 - 5 being the highest, and then I'll do the same with my tattoos, as well as the meanings behind them. I do want another tattoo and I'll talk about that after I've done my lists :)
Enjoy!
Tattoos:
Photos:
Piercings..
As you can see my bottom navel piercing never really healed and doesn't look very nice. I wish this piercing actually had of healed I loved it..
Tattoos..
The first 3 photos are of what my tattoo was before I got it touched up.
Tattoo now after it was touched up. I didn't ask for the bits of pink around the tattoo, the tattooist just decided he would put them there for me.. Thanks.. Not. I'm hoping the pink will fade.
As the title suggests this is a post about tattoos and piercings.. mine of course, lol.
So I'll list what piercings I have/had, how old I was when I got them, I'll give them a pain rating out of 5 - 5 being the highest, and then I'll do the same with my tattoos, as well as the meanings behind them. I do want another tattoo and I'll talk about that after I've done my lists :)
Enjoy!
Piercings:
Currently have;- First set of holes in ears - I think these were done when I was maybe somewhere around 8 to 10 I don't remember them a whole deal I just remember I had a lot of trouble with them getting infected, my hair wrapping around them and when I'd lie on the couch to watch TV the earrings would actually catch on the couch pillow. I don't remember what the pain was like, this is way to far back in my childhood days.. lol
- Second set of holes in ears - I got these when I was about 13, my dad actually took me to get them, and I remember going and being super brave about it and realizing getting your ears done doesn't really hurt at all I really can't remember this long ago but I'd probably rate the pain at about a 1 and a half.
- Cartilage on my right ear - I got this when I was early 17, not quite up the top of my ear, as you'll see in pictures, I had this done because I was pretty sad that I had to take most of my piercings out for a beauty course that required no tattoos or piercings but said ears were fine. I'd say this hurt about a 4 and a half and still does continue to hurt every now and then and I am unsure why, I've had it for over a year now, it gets really sore to touch and actually smelly.. really strange does anyone else have this problem?
- Belly button - I had this done when I was 15, the pain was about a 3 out of 5, it was meant to be for my 15th birthday, I got it done 2 days before lol.
No longer have anymore as of the start of 2013:
- Nose - There is a huge story behind this, I originally got this done when I was 15, I was actually going to keep this piercing and not take it out after I had it redone, I took it out for my beauty course that I ended up quitting and went and got it pierced on the same side which was my left side, it got infected and a lump that wouldn't go away no matter what treatments I tried, tee tree oil, salt water, nothing worked so the lady I went to said she'd pierce the other side for me for free so I was like yeah okay and got the other side done instead, the exact same thing happened, and I am still to this day unsure as to why because I never had a problem when I first had it done at 15 and I had it all the way up until I was late 17 and I had to take it out.. So I've had my nose pierced 3 times, and I just decided to not worry about it anymore and left it about. - I may or may not be brave enough to get it pierced again soon, the pain for my nose would be a 4 and a half leaning towards more a 5, it was really painful for me.
- Lip - I had this done when I was mid 17, it was more a rebellion kind of thing but then it grew on me and I actually loved it, I was told it suited me. My partner and I both got our lips pierced on the same side so we'd have matching piercings.. how cute.. lol, pain for this was about a 3.
- Bottom navel - Got this when I was late 16, I had this done twice by the same lady that did my nose, not trying to bad mouth her but I don't think she is one of the best piercers, the first time it it wasn't healing and she told me it was growing out and to come back when it was healed and she would do it again but deeper, so I waited and went back had it done again and the same thing happened so I just took it out and left it out it closed up over night, pain for this would be a 5, it was really really painful, it seemed like my skin was to tough of thick for the needle to go through it was a hot stinging kind of pain it was terrible, and now I am left with a scar just under my belly button.
Tattoos:
- Love heart on wrist - There isn't a meaning for this other than I got it free because my first tattoo needed touching up and the guy who was meant to do it didn't show up for my appointment so I got a free small tattoo and I chose a small heart on the side of my wrist. Pain for this was about a 2. Took like not even a minute to do.. lol
- Butterfly on my forearm - I got this for my 17th and had to go back about a week later to get it touched up as the colour was seriously not right, and that's how I got my free heart tattoo. Pain for this was about a 4. I had to sit for a little over an hour and a half, the pain did become very intense after sitting for so long..
- Cancer ribbon - I got this ribbon in support of my mum who went through Thyroid Cancer and is still going through further treatments but at the moment she is free from cancer after having her whole thyroid removed. The colours for the ribbon vary I have seen teal, dark blue and pink, and then the colours I have which is teal, purple and pink. Pain was about a 3 and took less than half an hour to have done. I was 18 at the time so I got it by myself, mum dropped me to the tattoo shop and left.. lol I had this done at a completely different shop to where I got my love heart and butterfly. Which brings me to talk about my next tattoo...
So I was really really impressed/happy with the job a man called Seb did of my cancer ribbon for mum, I really want to go back there for another tattoo, and I have been saving for a while now, I need to get a quote on a price so I know how much to actually save, but I want to get a tattoo of a cat, I absolutly love cats, they are my favorite animal, and I am a foster carer for kittens, I found a cute design for a cat tattoo, I'm unsure where to get it as of yet. Any suggestions would be greatly accepted :)
Photos:
Piercings..
As you can see my bottom navel piercing never really healed and doesn't look very nice. I wish this piercing actually had of healed I loved it..
Tattoos..
The first 3 photos are of what my tattoo was before I got it touched up.
Tattoo now after it was touched up. I didn't ask for the bits of pink around the tattoo, the tattooist just decided he would put them there for me.. Thanks.. Not. I'm hoping the pink will fade.














No comments:
Post a Comment