I purchased this nail polish a few weeks ago, I got it mainly because it was cheap (on special) I don't wear nail polish much anymore these days as I usually can't be bothered or I get gel nails done,I'll post a pic of my most recent gels.
I am a bit disappointed with this nail polish, I have used a base/nail hardener as my nails are rather weak after I pulled my gel nails off (loong story, I know it's terribly bad to pull them off also but it had to be done, I stupidly dyed my hair semi red without using the gloves, my nails stained red and looked awful so I had to remove them!) I put this nail polish on about 2 hours before I went out for the night and by the end of the night (which for me was about 5am) the colour had seriously chipped off :( the colour is really bright and the chunks of glitter really catch the light, I found 1 coat to be pretty vibrant but I went the extra mile and did 1 more and that would be all you probably needed, unless of course to touch up the chips.
Over all I am impressed with the colour pay off and just how "shiny" the polish is, I'm just disappointed at how easily it chipped off when it wasn't like I was digging in the garden, I wasn't using my hands really other than to hold drinks, my phone, handbag and to talk (does anyone else use their hands to talk? lol)
I am a bit disappointed with this nail polish, I have used a base/nail hardener as my nails are rather weak after I pulled my gel nails off (loong story, I know it's terribly bad to pull them off also but it had to be done, I stupidly dyed my hair semi red without using the gloves, my nails stained red and looked awful so I had to remove them!) I put this nail polish on about 2 hours before I went out for the night and by the end of the night (which for me was about 5am) the colour had seriously chipped off :( the colour is really bright and the chunks of glitter really catch the light, I found 1 coat to be pretty vibrant but I went the extra mile and did 1 more and that would be all you probably needed, unless of course to touch up the chips.
Over all I am impressed with the colour pay off and just how "shiny" the polish is, I'm just disappointed at how easily it chipped off when it wasn't like I was digging in the garden, I wasn't using my hands really other than to hold drinks, my phone, handbag and to talk (does anyone else use their hands to talk? lol)
My Gel Nails :)





I've got Porcelain White from this range and I've never had problems with it.
ReplyDeleteReally :/ It's not chipped like bad baad, I'm just unsure why it chipped tbh, my nails are really super short as I had to cut them after I pulled my gel nails off as they were really weak :/ I had like "ridges" in my nails because when I pulled my gels off parts of my nail came off as well, was rather painful, and I wasn't really doing anything last night like digging in a garden or anything that would make the polish chip lol no idea :/
ReplyDeleteAt least your polish is good! lol I do find though with glitters they tend to chip easy so idk lol I still like it :) :)