Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly, I've had troubles with my laptops, yes I have two lol both of which have their own individual problems such as my newer laptop won't charge unless you hold the charger in which is a pain! and the other laptop which is about 5+ years old is having hard disk problems, overheating, lagging just in general being old and not coping with laptop life anymore lol.
I do hope to have some posts up within the next few days, I've been to the Hobart Cat Center a few times and do want to make a post about that, also a review of Katy Perrys "Oh So Sheer" new released perfume!
I'll possibly even be going shopping soon, so I'll have some more bargains to share!
So until then don't lose faith! I will be back soon! Lol :) I hope you all are enjoying my blog so far xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment